SOUTHERN HERITAGE TRUST
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the Southern Heritage Trust will be held in ‘NEW NEW NEW’ Brewery (what was the old Stables), 218 Crawford Street, Dunedin at 5.30 p.m. on Wednesday 16 August 2017. The meeting is open to members of the Trust and interested members of the public.
2. Minutes of the AGM of 7 July 2016
3. Annual Report
4. Annual Financial Statement
5. General Business
The formal meeting will be preceded by a presentation from Ian McKinley (Owner) and Charlotte McKirdy
(Designer) on the adaptive re-use of the 1867 stables in which the brewery is now housed. The brewery won the 2017 Southern Heritage Trust’s David Cox Memorial Award for “Excellence in the Restoration, Conservation and Continued Use of Historic Buildings and Structures in Otago”
Refreshments will be provided
The Southern Heritage Trust was set up in December 2002 and incorporated as a Charitable Trust in May 2003. We have an attractive base in the Sexton’s Cottage at Dunedin’s Northern Cemetery. This is by arrangement with the Dunedin City Council, and in return we maintain an information centre and website on burials in the cemetery. You are most welcome to call in to the Sexton’s Cottage whenever you can find us open: you can view there a display of our heritage products and make purchases if you wish.
The Southern Heritage Trust is devoted to the appreciation and protection of Otago’s social, cultural, architectural and industrial heritage. In particular
- we research and publish heritage materials
- we set up and maintain heritage websites
- we collaborate with other agencies, groups and individuals in heritage activities
- we take upon ourselves an advocacy role in heritage matters.
- we run a programme of heritage events, some public, others for members and invited guests